This contest will be organized by RevoScience Media in association with Nepal Academy of Science and Technology (NAST), which is for all students studying in 10th, 11th & 12th grade from anywhere inside the country.
The participants can register as individuals, or a team up to 4 members along with a teacher as a guide. The theme of the competition is to design a new Kathmandu city which is both Eco and Technology friendly while upholding cultural values.
- Submission should be strictly related to ecological and technological advancements rather than political discussion. City must be permanent and thriving.
- Minimum of two artworks is required. Original research, essays, stories, models, poems, videos or any other submission can also be included.
- It should be the student’s own work. Plagiarism is strictly forbidden. Entries which are caught plagiarizing will be immediately disqualified.
- Teachers, parents and instructors can guide the student however the work must be entirely student driven.
- References are important and necessary to include it.
- Final submission can be in E-form or hardcopy. It should have a maximum of 20 pages. Submissions are usually not returned.
- The medium of the language can be either Nepali or English Language.
- All participants will be invited for the Prize distribution Ceremony
- The winning project in each category will be awarded NRs. 10,000.
- First and Second Runner up projects in each category will be awarded NRs 5000 and 2000 with Certificates and medals.
- All participants will have a chance to maintain contact with Nepalese and foreign Scientists inside and outside the country.